Matt has been providing investment advice for over 12 years on Long Island, New York. Matt studied at Columbia University and Stony Brook University where he received his Bachelor’s degree in Economics. Shortly before graduating, he completed and received his FINRA Series 7 and 63 licenses.
Matt primarily engages in fee-based financial planning with his clients. His approach combines traditional assets with alternative strategies when building investment portfolios to manage risk. Customized Recommendations are rooted in his 6 step process.
- Assisting the client in Identifying financial, retirement and estate planning objectives
- Developing a Strategy to help the client effectively pursue those objectives
- Providing a written plan or proposal
- Coordinating the building and Implementation of those agreed upon strategies
- Frequetly reviewing performance and progress toward achieving client objectives
- Communicating, to share progress and identify any necessary enhancements. While acting as a resource for any questions/concerns that arise
Matt lives in East Moriches, NY and is married to his magnificent wife, Toni, of 7 years and is a proud father to his 3 year old daughter, Leila. His spare time is dedicated to family activities such as soccer and gymnastics.